This management portfolio spans commercial, retail, industrial, residential, and hospitality assets, enabling us to work with a wide range of investors.
The managed properties are varied and range from industrial buildings, small to large retail including shopping centres, and various commercial properties including whole floors and serviced offices, these properties span New South Wales.
Managing property to maximise the return on investment is an increasingly complex task. Gunning assists our clients in this matter through:
- Professional administration regarding the leasehold obligation of both lessor and lessee.
- Firm control over rental income collection and operating costs.
- Maintaining plant and equipment at peak efficiency and undertaking cost saving energy management strategies
- Use of the state of the art accounting, reporting, database technology to maintain investment performance and accurately forecast future returns.
- Personal service from highly experienced and qualified commercial property specialists, ensuring investors direct contact with the property manager and other members of staff for fast and accurate service.